Monday, November 8, 2010

California Gurls

Hello everyone! So sorry for the ridiculously long hiatus, but the GRE demanded my attention. I did really well, so now I am on to grad school applications! Hopefully in the next few months I will be accepted to a journalism program. Hope you haven't forgotten me, but you know us California gurls - we're unforgettable!

Halloween was my first night out after my months of hermitude, so my friends and I went out full force. Honestly, I felt like a celebrity, with people taking our pictures all night! I guess as a Katy Perry California Gurl, I couldn't have expected any less!



 {Isn't my heart purse amazing?!}


PS - I'm the one in blue xx

4 comments:

  1. oh the gre..best of luck
    learning the prefixes and suffixes made the vocab much better

    love the halloween costume!! you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great costumes!! Looks you had a great time!! Love the sequins, very cute! I love your blog, btw. Following!:)


    xo,

    Molly Jane

    PS. Stop by and say hello!:)

    www.browneyedcharmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool outfits.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so I think it is very useful and knowledgeable. Miray Daner As Jacket

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and visit all linked blogs. Feel free to email me at stephanie.soderborg@gmail.com