Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Insomnia

Went to the opening of a club called Insomnia in Bangkok this weekend. It got mixed reviews but I loved it! Probably helped that my friend got me VIP entry, so drinks were free for the first few hours. Although I didn't bring my camera, I was able to snag two of the pictures from the facebook album (linked below).

{Me on left: dress Calvin Klein, bracelet from India, bag featured below from Thailand; Carissa in middle: dress Zara, earrings H&M}
{SUPER obsessed with my new bag}

Insomnia Pictures courtesy of Paul Sanderson albums on

4 comments:

  1. Your new bag is amazing!! I love the sparkles! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be obsessed with your new bag too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All animals except man know that the ultimate of life is to enjoy it.

    Life is not lost by dying; life is lost minute by minute, day by dragging
    day, in all the thousand small uncaring ways
    ____________________
    blackjack

    poker lexicon and glossary

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and visit all linked blogs. Feel free to email me at stephanie.soderborg@gmail.com