Friday, August 13, 2010

real life swan lake

One of the best things about living in Bangkok is that the city is always full of wonderful surprises. I work right next to this beautiful lake, but it took me ages to notice the fun swan and duck boats available for paddling around right in the middle of a bustling city. Aren't the boats just beautiful? I also like this park because there are always tons and tons of people jogging around the lake at all times of the day (although how they run outside in the steaming Thailand weather is beyond me), and it sort of reminds me of home, with all the people running through Golden Gate Park.Are there any interesting spots you have discovered in your own city or right on your front door?
{H&M skirt turned dress; Jessica Simpson heels; coach wristlet; ring from Cambodian market; bracelets from Primark and Jest Jewels, a SF boutique; necklace Stephanie Soderborg Designs}

1 comment:

  1. In the last 2 pictures we might think seeing Serena Van der Woodsen.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment and visit all linked blogs. Feel free to email me at stephanie.soderborg@gmail.com